By Jamey Vinnick, CougFan: Justin Powell will be inserting his name in the NBA Draft process, Jonathan Givony of ESPN reports. The 6-6, 197-pound guard from Prospect, Ken., will maintain his college basketball eligibility, and a return to Washington State is a distinct possibility.
In his first season with the Cougars, Powell averaged 10.4 points, 2.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game, while turning it over less than once per game.
Read the full story…
Justin Powell will be inserting his name in the NBA Draft process, Jonathan Givony of ESPN reports. The 6-6, 197-pound guard from Prospect, Ken., will maintain his college basketball eligibility, and a return to Washington State is a distinct possibility.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Zemek: USC is leaving the Pac-12, but it still needs the Pac-12 to survive
- Wadleigh: What would the best-case scenario be for each Pac-12 team in 2023?
- On3 Sports: Analyzing schedules projections for 2023 Pac-12 win totals
- 247Sports: Colorado, USC, Oregon, Utah among ESPN College GameDay predictions
- Andy Enfield lauds Los Angeles as ‘No. 1 basketball market in the country’
- 2025 Michigan CB commit Chris Ewald will visit USC
- Reinforcements arrive in Boulder over Memorial Day in prep for summer work
- Athlon: 2023 Oregon State football season preview and prediction
- Stanford to host NCAA baseball tournament regional
- Utah softball stamps ticket to WCWS for first time since 1994
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU