By Joe Coles, Deseret News: As Utah and Weber State prepare for their seventh meeting to be played on Saturday, Ute coach Kyle Whittingham thinks FBS vs. FCS games could be a thing of the past in the future.
“I think ultimately they’ll go away,” Whittingham said this week.
Read the full story…
‘Ultimately, your superconferences, they’ll only play each other and that’s going to be to the detriment of the lower-level teams,’ Utah coach Whittingham said
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- Report: Colorado hires former NFL lineman Phil Loadholt to coach OL
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late - December 8, 2023
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics? - December 7, 2023