By Brandon Judd, Deseret News: Over the past three weeks, the BYU defense has given up an average of 562.3 yards and 40.3 points per game during a three-game losing streak.
Following the latest setback — a humbling 41-14 loss at Liberty on Saturday — several former Cougar defenders shared their thoughts about the program’s struggles.
Read the full story…
Linebacker Kyle Van Noy was one of several former BYU defenders who shared their frustrations over the Cougars’ current state.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU - December 8, 2023
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend - December 8, 2023
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team - December 8, 2023