By Chris Singletary, 247Sports: 247Sports shared its final rankings update for the class of 2023 on Thursday. As always, there was plenty of movement within the ranks as players impressed the decision-makers during their successful senior campaigns.
But aside from the expected jumps, there were a few players whose massive leaps had to be noted. This prompted us to put together a list of some of the biggest risers in the 2023 Top247.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania - March 29, 2023
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season - March 29, 2023
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption - March 29, 2023