By Dave Wilson, ESPN: Utah football player Aaron Lowe was remembered for his kindness, brilliant smile and his “infectious optimism” at a memorial service for him on Monday in his hometown.
Lowe, a sophomore cornerback, was killed on Sept. 26 after being shot at a party in Salt Lake City.
Read the full story…
Looking for more Utes news? Find it at our Utah News Feed
Utah CB Aaron Lowe, who was killed last month after being shot at a party, was remembered at a memorial service Monday for his kindness, brilliant smile and his "infections optimism"
—More from News Feed—
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’
- Four-star WR Aaron Butler backs off commitment to Colorado
- Miller Moss steps into USC starting QB role with poise, teammate support
- Herm Edwards on Jayden Daniels’ Heisman win: ‘He deserves it’
- Seven SuperWest players on Athlon’s way-too-early 2024 Heisman contenders
- Reggie Bush: Heisman Trust should ‘do the right thing,’ return Heisman Trophy
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach - December 10, 2023
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon - December 10, 2023
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’ - December 10, 2023