By Erik McKinney, WeAreSC: The USC defensive staff is set to gain an experienced defensive mind as longtime coach Greg Brown is set to join the staff as a defensive analyst. That, according to Matt Zenitz of On3.
Brown brings some Pac-12 experience as well as time spent all over the country in both college and the NFL. In the Pac-12, he served as Colorado’s defensive coordinator in 2011 and 2012.
Read the full story…
The USC Trojans will add a veteran coach to its growing staff of defensive analysts heading into the 2023 college football season.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits - March 29, 2023
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2 - March 29, 2023
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story - March 29, 2023