By Ryan Kartje, LA Times: In his nearly two years as USC’s athletic director, Mike Bohn has seen the Coliseum filled with fans just one time. It was late November 2019. He’d been on the job two weeks then, watching intently as USC beat UCLA.
A few months later, the tenor of that job would change dramatically.
Read the full story…
In the two years as USC athletic director, Mike Bohn has faced adversity, which includes deciding football coach Clay Helton's fate.
—More from News Feed—
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Kalen DeBoer receives Home Depot National Coach of the Year Award
- UO’s Jackson Powers-Johnson wins Rimington Trophy for nation’s best center
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. named 2023 Maxwell Award winner
- 2024 four-star wide receiver Jordan Anderson decommits from Oregon
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado - December 9, 2023
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach - December 9, 2023
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer - December 9, 2023