OregonLive: Nine University of Oregon students tested positive for COVID-19 in June, according to university documents obtained by The Oregonian/OregonLive via a public records request.
The school’s office of public records took three weeks to respond with a two-page document containing the results for tests on members of the University of Oregon community for COVID-19 or antibodies and the number of positive results by month from March through June and for cases among UO athletes.
Nine University of Oregon students tested positive for COVID-19 in June, according to university documents obtained by The Oregonian/OregonLive via a public records request.
—More from News Feed—
- USC quarterback Caleb Williams voted AP Player of the Year
- Insane story could create huge portal opportunity for Lincoln Riley, USC
- Report: Former Cowboys HC Jason Garrett finalist for Stanford job
- Who plays quarterback for Oregon if Bo Nix doesn’t return in 2023?
- ASU’s Kenny Dillingham building sustainable culture to attract local talent
- Dozens of SuperWest Players on Polynesian CFB Player of the Year watch list
- Updated Pac-12 head coach salaries: Where Colorado’s Deion Sanders ranks
- Colorado football recruit says new staff not honoring his commitment
- Ranking college football’s 10 best stadium environments during 2022 season
- USC’s Caleb Williams CBS Sports 2022 College Football Player of the Year
- No charges filed against Matt Araiza, ex-teammates in SDSU gang rape case
- Mississippi State’s Dillon Johnson trolls Mike Leach in transfer announcement
- NCPA requests UC Regents oppose UCLA’s move to the Big Ten
- ACC commissioner calls for earlier start to college football season
- Andrew Luck, Mike Hass, Rashaan Salaam among 2022 CFB Hall of Fame inductees
- BYU football hires Kelly Poppinga as special teams coordinator
- Colorado to hire Alabama’s Charles Kelly as defensive coordinator
- Dan Lanning denies that Oregon got complacent ahead of final week
- Oregon makes Will Stein offensive coordinator hire official
- Canzano: Transfer game laced with misguided frustration, finger-pointing
- One Beaver, two Wildcats on 247Sports True Freshman All-American Team
- Pac-12 coaches earn high marks in first-year grades from 247Sports
- Oregon State’s Jack Colletto named 2022 Hornung Award Winner
- UNLV names Arkansas DC Barry Odom head football coach
- Report: Weber State coach Jay Hill to be named BYU’s new DC
- Jake Spavital hired for second stint as offensive coordinator at Cal
- Defensive assistant AJ Cooper leaving WSU to coach ASU linebackers
- Curtis: Why did Cal football fire Sonny Dykes in 2017?
- ASU reportedly hires Ra’Shaad Samples from Rams, Bryan Carrington from TCU
- Utah’s Dalton Kincaid has Pac-12 Championship Trophy at his house
- USC quarterback Caleb Williams voted AP Player of the Year - December 8, 2022
- Insane story could create huge portal opportunity for Lincoln Riley, USC - December 8, 2022
- Report: Former Cowboys HC Jason Garrett finalist for Stanford job - December 8, 2022