By Sam Gillenwater, On3: The 28-16 win for No. 20 UCLA over Colorado wasn’t the biggest story in Los Angeles on Saturday night. As it turns out, a crime took the lead following the game as reports surfaced that the Buffalo’s locker room was broken with thieves stealing from a handful of players.
Now, the Bruins have made a statement regarding the incident that took place at The Rose Bowl this weekend.
Read the full story…
UCLA shared a statement that announced a police report was filed after Colorado was apparently robbed during their game with the Bruins.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Reports say Cam Ward has 10 substantial NIL offers, including from UW
- Troy Taylor reveals Stanford football facilities set to get $3M ‘facelift’
- Report: Cal TE coach Tim Plough a leading candidate for UC Davis job
- “Fire Chip Kelly” banner flies over UCLA Tuesday morning
- Trojans Wire: One last look at USC defensive coordinator candidates
- Oregon’s Troy Franklin and Tez Johnson closing in on statistical milestone
- Offensive coordinator Beau Baldwin will not remain on staff at ASU
- BYU will be quarterback shopping this holiday season
- Linebacker Levani Damuni returning to Utah in 2024
- Utah State QB Levi Williams to forego senior season for Navy SEAL training
- Heisman Watch: It’s come down to Oregon’s Bo Nix or LSU’s Jayden Daniels
- Travis Hunter predicts breakout 2024 season for Colorado
- Caleb Williams undecided on 2024 NFL Draft, ‘game-time decision’
- Trent Bray named Oregon State football head coach
- San Diego St expected to hire Sean Lewis as HC after 1-year as Colorado OC
- Reports say Cam Ward has 10 substantial NIL offers, including from UW - November 29, 2023
- Troy Taylor reveals Stanford football facilities set to get $3M ‘facelift’ - November 29, 2023
- Report: Cal TE coach Tim Plough a leading candidate for UC Davis job - November 29, 2023