By Avinash Kunnath, Write for California: The college athletics landscape has become brutally clear entering 2024.
With Oklahoma and Texas off to the SEC, USC and UCLA headed to the Big Ten and long-term contracts secured with ESPN/ABC and CBS/FOX/NBC respectively, both conferences remain locked in as the powerhouses in college sports for the near future.
Read the full story…
The Coastal Conference could end up being the third most signficant conference in the college athletics landscape.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond
- Wyoming DC Jay Sawvel named head coach of Cowboy football
- Travis Hunter wins Paul Hornung Award as nation’s most versatile player
- Bo Nix wins the 2023 Campbell Trophy for nations’ best scholar-athlete
- Craig Bohl announces his retirement as head coach of Wyoming football
- Oklahoma transfer QB Dillon Gabriel visiting Oregon this week
- ASU assistants Samples, Carrington sign contract extensions through 2025
- Utah pursuing Washington State WR Josh Kelly in transfer portal
- Colorado legend Darian Hagan leaving Buffs to coach at San Diego State
- Sporting News: Projected landing spots for Cam Ward, Dillon Gabriel and more
- Social media slams Jedd Fisch’s Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year award snub
- USC hoops freshman Bronny James could play Sunday, per report
- 2023 CBS Sports college football All-America team
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal - December 6, 2023
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee - December 6, 2023
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond - December 6, 2023