By Erik Skopil, Duck Territory: Sabrina Ionescu continues to break records. On Thursday, the former Oregon star connected on four shots from deep in the Liberty’s 96-89 victory over the Los Angeles Sparks to set the league’s new record for most made triples in a season.
The four threes bring her to 124 on the year, surpassing Diana Taurasi for the new top mark. Taurasi had held the record since 2006 when she made 121.
Read the full story…
Former Oregon guard Sabrina Ionescu set a WNBA record on Thursday evening becoming the league's single-season three-point makes leader.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU - December 8, 2023
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend - December 8, 2023
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team - December 8, 2023