By Kristian Dyer, Rutgers Wire: The Big Ten could have a commissioner in place by Memorial Day, at least according to one of the conference’s most visible athletic directors.
In a podcast interview this week, Rutgers athletic director Pat Hobbs said that the search committee for the commissioner role has been formed by the Big Ten. And that the search firm hired by the Big Ten to vet candidates is making progress.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
- Utah Athletics Director Mark Harlan named AD Of The Year
- UW’s Ryan Grubb, Utah’s Andy Ludwig in top 3 of PFF’s top 10 OC’s
- Tad Boyle to lead USA U19 team at FIBA men’s World Cup in Hungary
- Borba: Breaking down why Deion Sanders and Colorado are set to take over CFB
- WSU transfer TJ Bamba hears from Arizona, Oregon and seven other schools
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying - March 28, 2023
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’? - March 28, 2023
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12 - March 28, 2023