By Jay Tust, Zack Armstrong, KTVB.com: Stacy Collins is expected to leave Penn State to join the Boise State coaching staff under Spencer Danielson, as reported Friday by ESPN and confirmed by KTVB Sports Director Jay Tust.
Collins was the special teams coordinator and EDGE coach for the Broncos in 2021 and has 25 years of college football coaching experience. He’s been a target for Boise State for weeks, but it didn’t come to fruition until recently.
Read the full story…
It's official: Collins will serve as Boise State's assistant head coach, special teams coordinator and inside linebackers coach.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction
- Arizona among eight teams with national championship formula, per KenPom
- ESPN puts Stanford hoops’ head coach Jerod Haase on the hot seat
- Cal’s Justin Wilcox: NIL is the No. 1 factor in a football program’s success
- UCLA men’s basketball game a ‘blue out’ versus USC
- Miller Moss-Jayden Maiava spring ball QB battle contains layers at USC
- Report: UO to hire Darren Uscher back from UCLA in personnel, recruiting role
- ASU basketball searching for answers after near-comeback against Washington
- DL Bishop Thomas not expected to be with Buffs football in 2024
- USC 5-star QB commit Julian Lewis plans second recruiting visit to Colorado
- NCAA Committee on Infractions exploring change to penalize ADs, presidents
- Major change coming to college football recruiting calendar
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41 - February 23, 2024
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama - February 23, 2024
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction - February 23, 2024