By Don Smalley, Ducks Wire: In head coach Mario Cristobal’s weekly injury report, he said that he feels really good as to where quarterback Anthony Brown is in his recovery and should be available for the conference opener against Arizona on Saturday.
Brown was knocked out of the game last week towards the end of the first half and he did not return.
Read the full story…
Mario Cristobal said Anthony Brown is likely to play against Arizona, while Kayvon Thibodeaux is still considered day-to-day.
—More from News Feed—
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens
- Oregon Title IX lawsuit puts NIL collectives in crosshairs
- Washington State QB Cameron Ward expected to enter transfer portal
- Fresno State coach Jeff Tedford ‘stepping away’ due to health concerns
- USC AD suggests Trojans’ DC is coaching in a conference title game
- Arizona men’s basketball ready to tackle tough December after long layoff
- Wilner vision of Pac-12 for 2033: Conference has reformed with old guard
- Colorado AD Rick George excited about future under Deion Sanders
- Report: Oregon, Florida State emerge as early contenders for DJ Uiagalelei
- Oregon State RB Damien Martinez won’t play in bowl game after DUII arrest
- Oregon State’s Damien Martinez arrested on suspicion of DUII
- USC’s Bronny James cleared for full return to basketball
- Baylor hiring Cal’s Jake Spavital as new offensive coordinator
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons - December 1, 2023
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal - December 1, 2023
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens - December 1, 2023