By Chris Karpman, SunDevil Source: Two years after he led Arizona State in three major receiving categories, a homegrown player from Tempe confidently strode into his league’s media day in July wearing custom Christian Louboutin sneakers that retail for nearly $2,000.
The wide receiver proudly told media members that the specially made version of the Seavaste 2 Orlato iridescent shoes was his best purchase from income related to his marketability.
Read the full story…
Building a competitive roster has been a difficult chore for ASU coaches in the last two years and may become even tougher in their new conference barring an NIL windfall.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Kalen DeBoer receives Home Depot National Coach of the Year Award
- UO’s Jackson Powers-Johnson wins Rimington Trophy for nation’s best center
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. named 2023 Maxwell Award winner
- 2024 four-star wide receiver Jordan Anderson decommits from Oregon
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado - December 9, 2023
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach - December 9, 2023
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer - December 9, 2023