Posted on December 6, 2022
Deion Sanders has brought the eyes of the College Football world onto one of the most struggling programs in the country.
Buffs fans are understandably excited, but can Sanders deliver wins once his Colorado teams hit the field?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I look at the fallout of “Coach Prime” arrival at the Conference by way of Colorado.
Success has been difficult to obtain for the Buffs since joining the Pac-12, but Deion Sanders will likely have one thing working for him that past coaches did not as they search for success.
The transfer portal has opened and it’s a free-for-all with a lot of talented players looking for new homes.
Two Pac-12 wide receivers who had great seasons this year are leaving WSU and Arizona, and several Pac-12 schools should draw interest in one or both of those wideouts.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Expand with Two Teams or Four?
- McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Helping the Pac-12 Compete
- McLaughlin: Is the Pac-12 Meeting Recruiting Expectations?
- McLaughlin: ASU, CU among Pac-12 Winners on Signing Day
- McLaughlin: Why 5-star Nyckoles Harbor a Priority for Ducks
- McLaughlin: The Case for the Pac-12 Staying at 10 Teams
- McLaughlin: Analyzing OSU’s Favorable 2023 Football Slate
- McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Set to Make Signing Day Splash?
- McLaughlin: Analyzing Utah’s Tough 2023 Football Schedule
- McLaughlin: The Case for Air Force Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Case for Boise State Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: What Co-DC Chris Hampton Brings to Ducks
- McLaughlin: Fresno State’s Case for Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Is Oregon Adding Enough Defensive Talent?
- McLaughlin: Coach Prime Not Reason for Axed Week 0 Game
- McLaughlin: ‘Outside the Box’ Pac-12 Expansion Options
- McLaughlin: CU Recruiting Heading into Feb Signing Day
- McLaughlin: UW, OSU Deserve Top Pac-12 Grades in 2022
- McLaughlin: What Cam Rising Brings Back to Utah & Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Argument for Adding UNLV to the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Potential Amazon-Pac-12 Partnership Problems
- McLaughlin: Does USC Need a New Defensive Coordinator?
- McLaughlin: Has Cam Rising Played His Last Game for Utah?
- McLaughlin: Tracking Dan Lanning’s Vision for Oregon
- McLaughlin Mailbag: DJ Uiagalelei, UW’s ASU Loss & More
- McLaughlin: How the Utes Can Win Their First Rose Bowl
- McLaughlin: Why Bruins Need to Beat Pitt in Sun Bowl
- McLaughlin: Keys for Huskies to Beat Texas in Alamo Bowl
- McLaughlin: What QB DJ Uiagalelei means for Oregon State
- McLaughlin: NIL Helping Make Pac-12 More Competitive
McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Expand with Two Teams or Four?Spencer discusses the merits of each possibility and looks at the top expansion candidates - February 7, 2023
McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Helping the Pac-12 CompeteSpencer also makes the case for Nevada joining the Conference as an expansion candidate - February 6, 2023
McLaughlin: Is the Pac-12 Meeting Recruiting Expectations?Spencer is joined by 'Locked On Utes' host JT Wistrcill to discuss how each program fared - February 3, 2023