Posted on October 28, 2022
As the season winds down and the potential championship tiebreaker outcomes looming, an upset could shake things up dramatically.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, Spencer McLaughlin is joined by senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com Carter Bahns.
They look at the upcoming schedules and discuss whether or not USC and UCLA are destined to have just one loss when they meet later this year, or whether one of them could stumble on the path to reaching the Pac-12 Championship game.
After getting back on track with a 2-1 result in Week 8, the Pac-12 Prime Picks are back with only double-digit lines to choose from.
Which big underdogs have betting value this week and which ones seem destined to be unable to cover against a superior opponent?
Could there be an outright winner and a massive upset?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Oregon and Ohio State Unmatched in Big Ten?
- McLaughlin: Would Big Ten or SEC be Better Fit for FSU?
- McLaughlin: Pac-2 Choosing Between CFP Money & Rebuild?
- McLaughlin: Florida State a Step Closer to Leaving ACC?
- McLaughlin: What the New ‘Pac-12’ Commissioner Must Do
- McLaughlin: 9-Game SEC Schedule Would be Good for CFB
- McLaughlin: Will UO’s Highest-Rated Recruits Play in 2024?
- McLaughlin: Some New CFB Playoff Details Still Unknown
- McLaughlin: Utah Set to Benefit Most from Realignment?
- McLaughlin: Kalen DeBoer’s Big OC Problem at Alabama
- McLaughlin: Reaction to Chip Kelly Leaving UCLA for tOSU
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 have taken the Apple TV Deal?
- McLaughlin: How Might Player Unions Change CFB?
- McLaughlin: Why is WSU President Delaying CFP Changes?
- McLaughlin: Will NCAA Lawsuits Trigger More Realignment?
McLaughlin: Oregon and Ohio State Unmatched in Big Ten?Spencer is joined by 'Locked On Buckeyes' host Jay Stephens to discuss the challengers - February 23, 2024
McLaughlin: Would Big Ten or SEC be Better Fit for FSU?Spencer also talks about the good moves Lincoln Riley has made at USC in the offseason - February 22, 2024
McLaughlin: Pac-2 Choosing Between CFP Money & Rebuild?Spencer is also joined by Steven Willis of 'Locked On Ole Miss' to talk about the Rebels - February 21, 2024