Posted on September 30, 2022
Oregon State was the only Pac-12 team to defeat the Utah Utes in 2021, and they enter Week 4 off a tight loss against No. 6 USC—a game they probably should have won.
Now a team that has Beaver fans optimistic about how this season might play out must show how they can respond on the road against No. 12 Utah.
It’s a road environment that has left many teams leaving wondering “what happened” over the year.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com, Carter Bahns.
We talk about the factors that Oregon State must have go their way if they’re to pull an upset of the Utes and avoid an 0-2 start in conference play.
Plus, we look at the ramifications for two of the best games in the Conference this week between Washington-UCLA and Cal-Washington State.
With winning weeks in each of the last three editions of the Pac-12 Prime Picks, I’m back with the three games I’m looking at for this week’s best bets.
Washington State is poised for a bounce back against Cal at home, while Washington could very well keep things rolling in their first road game of the year.
Will USC cover a massive number (-25.5) against a dwindling Arizona State team working with an interim coach?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
- McLaughlin: Futures of Beavs and Cougs Hanging in Balance
- McLaughlin: College GameDay Passing on OSU-UW Absurd
- McLaughlin: ESPN College GameDay to Corvallis Next Week?
- McLaughlin: Would a Win Over Utes Land UW in CFP Top 4?
- McLaughlin: Why Huskies Should be Ranked in CFB Top 4
- McLaughlin: Will Huskies Lose Before Pac-12 Title Game?
McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray HireSpencer is joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com and 247Sports to talk about OSU's new HC - November 29, 2023
McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?Spencer also also talks about the Conference coaching carousel and what might come next - November 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New CoachSpencer also gives us his final (ever) winners and losers segment of the year for Pac-12 Football - November 27, 2023