Posted on October 28, 2022
So far in 2022, the California Golden Bears are the only team to lose a football game to the woeful Buffaloes of Colorado.
This and a bevy of other indicators represent an opportunity for Oregon to have a comfortable win on Saturday in Berkeley.
But it also presents a chance to grow in areas of relative weakness.
On today’s episode of Locked On Ducks, Spencer McLaughlin is joined by Rian Winter (@SportsChat503) to talk about this week’s opponent for Dan Lanning’s team.
The Bears’ offense has once again been abysmal, while the defense is solid but not usually up to their standards under Justin Wilcox.
The Ducks SHOULDN’T have any trouble moving the ball and scoring points.
The Ducks’ defense has been the biggest glaring weakness so far in 2022, and this Cal offense presents a “get right” opportunity to build momentum on that side of the ball.
Something they will need to have to have a strong second half to the 2022 season.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Oregon Joining the Big Ten
- McLaughlin: What Lack of Media Deal Means for Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Rating New Oregon Assistants as Recruiters
- McLaughlin: Former Coaches Concerned about Pac-12
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be EasySpencer is joined by Roman Tomashoff of Inside the Huskies to talk about that and other issues - March 24, 2023
McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?Spencer reacts to the recent meeting of the Pac-12 CEOs, who reportedly got a "positive update" - March 23, 2023
McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George KliavkoffSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Big 12' host Josh Neighbors to talk about the two conferences - March 22, 2023