Posted on October 12, 2022
Through six weeks of football this year, there are five Pac-12 teams that are currently averaging over 40 points per game. Conversely, five teams are allowing less than 25 points per game at this point.
So who’s been the most impressive on each side of the ball in the conference at this time?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I look at how each team is performing on both sides of the ball midway through the 2022 regular season.
Lincoln Riley’s USC Trojans come in as the best offense, but other teams across the league have been mighty impressive with experienced quarterbacks as well.
USC, perhaps surprisingly to many, leads the conference in fewest points allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
But do they really have the best defensive unit in the Pac-12 so far in 2022?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSU
- McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 Success
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?Spencer discusses the expansion candidate that has fallen behind San Diego State - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?Spencer looks at why there could be a financial upside to having Apple as a media partner - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSUSpencer looks at the latest news—which is still lacking—on the media rights front - March 27, 2023