Posted on August 18, 2022
Iregon football’s first game of the season on September 3rd against Georgia is probably the toughest nonconference game that a Pac-12 school has in 2022.
The Dan Lanning era, even against his former team where he shined as a defensive coordinator, is likely to begin with a loss down in SEC territory.
How might the rest of the games go for the Ducks?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by JT Wistrcill of Locked On Utes to predict Oregon’s 2022 season win total.
We agree on Oregon’s final 2022 record, and that it will be good enough to get the Ducks back to the Pac-12 Championship Game in Las Vegas.
However, we disagree on Oregon’s path to reaching that record. We discuss each of Oregon’s 12 games and lay out our respective paths for how the Ducks will, in our views, reach 10 wins in 2022 as they did in 2021.
Their toughest conference games, UCLA and Utah, both come at home in the confines of Autzen Stadium in Eugene. But JT and I have different views on how those games will go for Dan Lanning and Co. in the upcoming season.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset Utah
- McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to Bruins
- McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?
- McLaughlin: Transfer Portal Impacting 2022 Pac-12 Season
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Winners and Losers in Week 4
- McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?
- McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSU
- McLaughlin: UCLA’s ‘Slow’ Start, Biggest Week 4 Headlines
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Looks Strong Through 3 Weeks
- McLaughlin: CFB Coaches Arizona State Should be Targeting
- McLaughlin: Winners and Losers from a Big Pac-12 Weekend
- McLaughlin: Important Week 3 Factors for USC, UW and Cal
- McLaughlin: Arizona, ASU & WSU Should be on High Alert
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Biggest Opportunity in Week 3
- McLaughlin: Can Lincoln Riley keep the Trojans Rolling?
- McLaughlin: USC and WSU Win the Pac-12 Football Weekend
- McLaughlin: Biggest Week 2 Questions for Pac-12 Big Games
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Might be in for a Rough Week 2
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Winners and Losers from Week 1
- McLaughlin: Are the Pac-12’s CFB Playoff Hopes Gone?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Brand takes a Major Hit
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 could Strengthen its Brand with Big Wins
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado Being Undervalued this Season?
- McLaughlin: What ASU and CU Could Show in Their Openers
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Coaches Who May Not Survive 2022
- McLaughlin: The 5 Most Important Pac-12 QBs for 2022
- McLaughlin: Preseason Pac-12 Football Recruiting Update
- McLaughlin: What Penix Brings to Huskies as Starting QB
- McLaughlin: Wins Hard to Find on 2022 Cal Schedule
- McLaughlin: Why Cardinal will Bounce Back in 2022
McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset UtahSpencer is joined by senior writer/editor Carter Bahnsof BeaverBlitz.com to talk about the game - September 30, 2022
McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to BruinsSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Bruins' host Zach Anderson-Yoxsimer to discuss the game - September 29, 2022
McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?Spencer takes a look at the Cardinal, who have caused the Ducks to stumble many times - September 28, 2022