Posted on October 21, 2022
The end to this year’s Pac-12 Football season could be one of the most exciting in recent memory.
Four teams are right in the thick of the championship game picture playing at a high level: USC, Utah, Oregon, and UCLA.
So of the many, MANY scenarios that could play out, which teams are best positioned to have a chance to play for a Rose Bowl berth (maybe more?) at Allegiant Stadium in December?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by “Locked On Utes” host JT Wistrcill to shed light on how this thrilling Pac-12 Football season could play out over the last several weeks.
It’s also time for another edition of the Pac-12 Prime Picks. Can I finally get back to a winning week with just 4 games to choose from?
Utah, for several reasons, had a big and emotional win against USC last week and now gets to enjoy that hard-fought victory during a bye week.
When the Utes get back on the field they’ll take on a scrappy Washington State team in Pullman.
How will Kyle Whittingham’s team respond to saving their 2022 Pac-12 championship hopes alive in Salt Lake City last week thanks to a late 2-point conversion from Cam Rising?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but Successful
- McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
- McLaughlin: Futures of Beavs and Cougs Hanging in Balance
- McLaughlin: College GameDay Passing on OSU-UW Absurd
- McLaughlin: ESPN College GameDay to Corvallis Next Week?
- McLaughlin: Would a Win Over Utes Land UW in CFP Top 4?
McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but SuccessfulSpencer looks at the big picture for the Ducks after loss to UW and unlucky bowl draw - December 4, 2023
McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?Spencer also takes one final look at the College Football Playoff landscape before the title game - November 30, 2023
McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray HireSpencer is joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com and 247Sports to talk about OSU's new HC - November 29, 2023