Posted on October 31, 2022
It was not the sharpest Oregon has looked this year all around, with two empty red zone trips and some early defensive lapses.
And still, the Ducks walked away with a comfortable 18-point road win to stay unbeaten in Pac-12 Conference play.
On today’s episode of Locked On Ducks, I break down what Oregon showed in a mediocre 42-24 win in Berkeley on Saturday.
How should Duck fans feel about the offense after an imperfect performance that still resulted in their 7th straight game with 40+ points?
After showing signs of improvement a week ago against UCLA, Dan Lanning and Tosh Lupoi’s defense made great in-game adjustments against the Bears to help the team pull away on the scoreboard.
What were the biggest signs of growth they showed against the Bears that they can hopefully build on going forward?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Is Kenny Dillingham the Right Hire for ASU?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football at Its Best in Nearly a Decade
- McLaughlin: How the Ducks Fell Apart against Oregon State
- McLaughlin: Rivalry Week Delivered Season-Altering Thrills
- McLaughlin: Ducks Collapsed but Sky Not Falling in Eugene
- McLaughlin: Biggest Questions in Every Game on Saturday
- McLaughlin: Friday Night in Pac-12 the Best Part of CFB
- McLaughlin: USC in Playoff Good for Future of Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: The Challenge OSU Football Presents to Oregon
- McLaughlin: Examining USC Football’s Path to the Playoff
- McLaughlin: Big Week in Pac-12 Football Doesn’t Disappoint
- McLaughlin: Bo Nix Shines in Oregon’s Gritty Win over Utah
- McLaughlin: Biggest Question for Pac-12 Teams in Week 12
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Still Disrespected in CFP Rankings
- McLaughlin and Analyst Yogi Roth on State of Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Oregon Still Pac-12 Championship-Caliber Team
- McLaughlin: Good News and Bad News for Pac-12 Football
- McLaughlin: Washington, Arizona Upsets Stir Pac-12 Race
- McLaughlin: Oregon’s One Clear Culprit in Loss to Huskies
- McLaughlin: How Washington can beat the Ducks in Autzen
- McLaughlin: How Ducks can Beat UW by Double Digits
- McLaughlin: Is USC Overrated in the Latest CFP Rankings?
- McLaughlin: Duck Recruiting, Dante Moore, Surprise Visitor
- McLaughlin: Could the Pac-12 Place 2 Teams in NY6 bowls?
- McLaughlin: Oregon-UW Rivalry Preview with Rob Moseley
- McLaughlin: Dan Lanning’s comments and CFP Outlook
- McLaughlin: Some Teams Shined & Some Shrank in Week 10
- McLaughlin: Ducks Show Growth vs. CU, Can Still Improve
- McLaughlin: Big 12 Media Rights Deal Good for Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Can Colorado Present a Challenge for Oregon?
McLaughlin: Is Kenny Dillingham the Right Hire for ASU?Spencer talks with 'Locked On Sun Devils' host Richie Bradshaw about why so many are excited - November 30, 2022
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football at Its Best in Nearly a DecadeSpencer is joined by a Carter Bahns, senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com, to discuss why - November 29, 2022
McLaughlin: How the Ducks Fell Apart against Oregon StateSpencer goes through how it all came crashing down after Oregon built a 21-point lead late - November 29, 2022