Posted on October 31, 2022
It was not the sharpest Oregon has looked this year all around, with two empty red zone trips and some early defensive lapses.
And still, the Ducks walked away with a comfortable 18-point road win to stay unbeaten in Pac-12 Conference play.
On today’s episode of Locked On Ducks, I break down what Oregon showed in a mediocre 42-24 win in Berkeley on Saturday.
How should Duck fans feel about the offense after an imperfect performance that still resulted in their 7th straight game with 40+ points?
After showing signs of improvement a week ago against UCLA, Dan Lanning and Tosh Lupoi’s defense made great in-game adjustments against the Bears to help the team pull away on the scoreboard.
What were the biggest signs of growth they showed against the Bears that they can hopefully build on going forward?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSU
- McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 Success
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Oregon Joining the Big Ten
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?Spencer looks at why there could be a financial upside to having Apple as a media partner - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSUSpencer looks at the latest news—which is still lacking—on the media rights front - March 27, 2023
McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 SuccessSpencer is joined by Rian Winter to talk about why those positions will be vital this Spring - March 25, 2023