Posted on November 9, 2022
The Pac-12 Championship game picture continues to give us a plethora of scenarios down the stretch, and the Conference’s path to the College Football Playoff is starting to clear up as they get help from around the country.
What about the possibility of having two teams play in high-profile New Year’s 6 bowl games this year?
It could happen if the chips fall the right way.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com to talk about that possibility and why it would be good news for the Pac-12 if it came to pass, even as many have begun to diminish the value of bowl season.
Which two teams would be the most likely pair to appear in NY6 games this season given the championship landscape?
Oregon State suffered a mightily disappointing loss at Washington on Friday night, one that featured some in-game decisions that were at times questionable from HC Jonathan Smith.
Carter shares his insight on what’s still attainable for the Beavs as they play out the rest of the season—could they re-enter the Top 25?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Is Kenny Dillingham the Right Hire for ASU?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football at Its Best in Nearly a Decade
- McLaughlin: How the Ducks Fell Apart against Oregon State
- McLaughlin: Rivalry Week Delivered Season-Altering Thrills
- McLaughlin: Ducks Collapsed but Sky Not Falling in Eugene
- McLaughlin: Biggest Questions in Every Game on Saturday
- McLaughlin: Friday Night in Pac-12 the Best Part of CFB
- McLaughlin: USC in Playoff Good for Future of Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: The Challenge OSU Football Presents to Oregon
- McLaughlin: Examining USC Football’s Path to the Playoff
- McLaughlin: Big Week in Pac-12 Football Doesn’t Disappoint
- McLaughlin: Bo Nix Shines in Oregon’s Gritty Win over Utah
- McLaughlin: Biggest Question for Pac-12 Teams in Week 12
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Still Disrespected in CFP Rankings
- McLaughlin and Analyst Yogi Roth on State of Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Oregon Still Pac-12 Championship-Caliber Team
- McLaughlin: Good News and Bad News for Pac-12 Football
- McLaughlin: Washington, Arizona Upsets Stir Pac-12 Race
- McLaughlin: Oregon’s One Clear Culprit in Loss to Huskies
- McLaughlin: How Washington can beat the Ducks in Autzen
- McLaughlin: How Ducks can Beat UW by Double Digits
- McLaughlin: Is USC Overrated in the Latest CFP Rankings?
- McLaughlin: Duck Recruiting, Dante Moore, Surprise Visitor
- McLaughlin: Oregon-UW Rivalry Preview with Rob Moseley
- McLaughlin: Dan Lanning’s comments and CFP Outlook
- McLaughlin: Some Teams Shined & Some Shrank in Week 10
- McLaughlin: Ducks Show Growth vs. CU, Can Still Improve
- McLaughlin: Big 12 Media Rights Deal Good for Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Can Colorado Present a Challenge for Oregon?
- McLaughlin: Does UW or OSU have More on Line on Friday?
McLaughlin: Is Kenny Dillingham the Right Hire for ASU?Spencer talks with 'Locked On Sun Devils' host Richie Bradshaw about why so many are excited - November 30, 2022
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football at Its Best in Nearly a DecadeSpencer is joined by a Carter Bahns, senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com, to discuss why - November 29, 2022
McLaughlin: How the Ducks Fell Apart against Oregon StateSpencer goes through how it all came crashing down after Oregon built a 21-point lead late - November 29, 2022