Posted on November 9, 2022
The Pac-12 Championship game picture continues to give us a plethora of scenarios down the stretch, and the Conference’s path to the College Football Playoff is starting to clear up as they get help from around the country.
What about the possibility of having two teams play in high-profile New Year’s 6 bowl games this year?
It could happen if the chips fall the right way.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com to talk about that possibility and why it would be good news for the Pac-12 if it came to pass, even as many have begun to diminish the value of bowl season.
Which two teams would be the most likely pair to appear in NY6 games this season given the championship landscape?
Oregon State suffered a mightily disappointing loss at Washington on Friday night, one that featured some in-game decisions that were at times questionable from HC Jonathan Smith.
Carter shares his insight on what’s still attainable for the Beavs as they play out the rest of the season—could they re-enter the Top 25?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Can Conference Relegation Save the Pac-2?
- McLaughlin: Utah Needs Cam Rising to Return to Win Pac-12
- McLaughlin: OSU vs. WSU Set to Make a Point on Saturday
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Moods, Week 3 Winners and Losers
- McLaughlin: Week 3 Shows CFB has Scheduling Problem
- McLaughlin: What Do We Know About These 2023 Beavers?
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado a Serious Pac-12 Title Contender?
- McLaughlin: OSU and WSU Seek to Control their Futures
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Showing Why Demise is Totally Insane
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Remains Best Conference in America
- McLaughlin: Cal and Nebraska Upset Winners in Week 2?
- McLaughlin: Why Utah Should be Pac-12 Favorite, but Isn’t
- McLaughlin: Colorado Could Start 3-0 After Upset of TCU
- McLaughlin: The Pac-12’s Path to the CFP Remains Daunting
- McLaughlin: Reaction to Cal and Stanford Going to the ACC
McLaughlin: Can Conference Relegation Save the Pac-2?Spencer looks at a potential future for the two teams facing off in Pullman on Saturday - September 21, 2023
McLaughlin: Utah Needs Cam Rising to Return to Win Pac-12Spencer is joined by 'Locked On Utes' host JT Wistrcill to talk about the state of the program - September 20, 2023
McLaughlin: OSU vs. WSU Set to Make a Point on SaturdaySpencer starts diving into a loaded Week 4 of Pac-12 matchups, focusing on the Beavs and Cougs - September 19, 2023