Posted on September 13, 2022
USC Football’s offense has been firing on all cylinders through two weeks, running like a well-oiled machine despite all the turnover and newcomers on that side of the ball.
With a wide array of weapons via the transfer portal and Lincoln Riley calling plays, should we be surprised at how seamlessly the transition seems to have been to this point?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by the host of ‘Locked On Trojans,’ Marc Culkin, to assess how USC has performed through two weeks under Lincoln Riley.
He assesses how USC’s defense has played so far under new DC Alex Grinch, and how they can improve as the rest of the 2022 season plays out.
We also discuss the biggest surprise in the Conference through the first two weeks and how it might play out going forward.
With USC playing like a Pac-12 Championship contender this year, which team seems like the biggest threat to the Trojans right now?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?
- McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSU
- McLaughlin: UCLA’s ‘Slow’ Start, Biggest Week 4 Headlines
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Looks Strong Through 3 Weeks
- McLaughlin: CFB Coaches Arizona State Should be Targeting
- McLaughlin: Winners and Losers from a Big Pac-12 Weekend
- McLaughlin: Important Week 3 Factors for USC, UW and Cal
- McLaughlin: Arizona, ASU & WSU Should be on High Alert
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Biggest Opportunity in Week 3
- McLaughlin: USC and WSU Win the Pac-12 Football Weekend
- McLaughlin: Biggest Week 2 Questions for Pac-12 Big Games
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Might be in for a Rough Week 2
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Winners and Losers from Week 1
- McLaughlin: Are the Pac-12’s CFB Playoff Hopes Gone?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Brand takes a Major Hit
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 could Strengthen its Brand with Big Wins
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado Being Undervalued this Season?
- McLaughlin: What ASU and CU Could Show in Their Openers
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Coaches Who May Not Survive 2022
- McLaughlin: The 5 Most Important Pac-12 QBs for 2022
- McLaughlin: Preseason Pac-12 Football Recruiting Update
- McLaughlin: What Penix Brings to Huskies as Starting QB
- McLaughlin: Wins Hard to Find on 2022 Cal Schedule
- McLaughlin: Why Cardinal will Bounce Back in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon State Football Underrated in 2022
- McLaughlin: How Ducks can flip script and beat Utah in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon Football Poised for Success in 2022
- McLaughlin: Can ASU Match its 2021 Win Total?
- McLaughlin: Wildcats will Increase Win Total in 2022
- McLaughlin: WSU Should be Over .500 Again in 2022
McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?Spencer is joined by senior BeaverBlitz.com writer/editor Carter Bahns to talk about the game - September 23, 2022
McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSUSpencer looks at some of the players who are poised to stand out this weekend vs Wazzu - September 22, 2022
McLaughlin: UCLA’s ‘Slow’ Start, Biggest Week 4 HeadlinesSpencer is joined by Zach Anderson-Yoxsimer of Locked On UCLA Bruins to talk about situation - September 22, 2022