Posted on October 14, 2022
The Trojans have a chance to gain even more national legitimacy if they can beat No. 20 Utah in Salt Lake City on Saturday, something very few teams have been able to accomplish in recent years.
The other close game this week should be Oregon State hosting Washington State, a game where once again the Beavers and Cougars find themselves in similar positions as only one team can move to 5-2 this season—a much different feeling than 4-3.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I examine the biggest storylines from the biggest Pac-12 Football games in Week 7.
For the Beavers, how many turnovers do they cough up to an aggressive Cougars defense? And how much production do they get from the QB position? Those will be among the biggest factors in determining if they get the win.
Can they really turn the ball over twice and still get a victory?
For today’s Pac-12 Prime Picks. Spencer is joined by CBS College Football analyst Danny Kanell for this week’s edition of the Pac-12 Prime Picks.
We both love Utah -3.5 at home against USC to hand the Trojans their first 2022 loss. We also explain why we like Washington as home favorites against Arizona and feel the same way about Notre Dame over Stanford.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSU
- McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 Success
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?Spencer discusses the expansion candidate that has fallen behind San Diego State - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?Spencer looks at why there could be a financial upside to having Apple as a media partner - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSUSpencer looks at the latest news—which is still lacking—on the media rights front - March 27, 2023