Posted on May 18, 2023
The Beavers enter the 2023 season as one of six teams with a win total of at least eight, sitting at 8.5—which is a great place for them to be.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com and 247Sports.
We go through Oregon State’s schedule and explain why it has so many advantageous components to it.
We also discuss the best-case scenario for Oregon State and the worst-case scenario for their 2023 win total, and why going over 8.5 wins seems more likely than under.
Plus, what would likely happen for each scenario to play out?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Real Movement on Expected Pac-12 Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Emulate SEC’s Scheduling?
- McLaughlin: Could Pac-12 and ACC’s Futures be Intertwined?
- McLaughlin: Cats & Buffs Should Wait and See Pac-12 Deal
- McLaughlin: Dan Lanning’s New Oregon Recruiting Standard
- McLaughlin: Why the Big 12 Would Like to Add Colorado
- McLaughlin: Will Pac-12 Fans Root for USC & UCLA in 2023?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Best Football Conference in 2023?
- McLaughlin: CU AD Rick George Preparing for Realignment
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Tough but Doable Path to Playoff
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Pac-12 Adding SDSU and SMU
- McLaughlin: Big Ten Chaos Doesn’t Affect Pac-12 Right Now
- McLaughlin: Could ACC Expand West for Pac-12 schools?
- McLaughlin: Irish a Big Domino in Conference Realignment
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 a Trendsetter in Football Broadcasts
McLaughlin: Real Movement on Expected Pac-12 Media Deal?Spencer reacts to the latest breadcrumbs relating to a long-awaited TV/Streaming agreement - June 9, 2023
McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Emulate SEC’s Scheduling?Spencer is joined by Chris Gordy of the 'Locked On SEC' to talk about the implications - June 8, 2023
McLaughlin: Could Pac-12 and ACC’s Futures be Intertwined?Spencer is joined by Candace Cooper of 'Locked On ACC' to talk about the fate of the two leagues - June 7, 2023