By Erik McKinney, WeAreSC: It looked as though USC might have lost much more than just a football game this past Saturday night when the Trojans dropped a 43-42 nailbiter to the Utah Utes. USC also saw wide receiver Jordan Addison and linebacker Eric Gentry leave the game early with injuries.
Head coach Lincoln Riley addressed the health of the two USC starters following Tuesday’s practice.
Read the full story…
USC head coach Lincoln Riley provided an update on the injury status of Trojans' wide receiver Jordan Addison and linebacker Eric Gentry.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023