By Nick Schultz, On3: Some major news dropped Friday afternoon when the Los Angeles Times first reported Mike Bohn would resign as USC athletic director, effective immediately.
One of Bohn’s biggest hires in Southern California was football coach Lincoln Riley, who tweeted a statement Saturday in response to his resignation.
Read the full story…
USC head coach Lincoln Riley has released a statement in wake of athletic director Mike Bohn's decision to resign, effective immediately.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)