By Jackson Moore, Cardinal 247: Prior to the 2023 season, the Stanford Cardinal went through a strenuous offseason that featured a coaching change, 21 outgoing transfers with just six new transfers coming in due to higher admissions standards – plus five NFL Draft picks to replace.
Stanford now sits at 1-4, but could a large influx of talent in the 2024 class help right the ship? Cardinal247 takes a closer look at how next year’s class could help fill the personnel challenges that the team currently faces.
Read the full story…
Cardinal247 overviews Stanford's 2024 recruiting class, checks in on how they are doing in their senior seasons, and projects which recruits and position units could have the greatest impacts based on the 2023 team's 1-4 start.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond
- Wyoming DC Jay Sawvel named head coach of Cowboy football
- Travis Hunter wins Paul Hornung Award as nation’s most versatile player
- Bo Nix wins the 2023 Campbell Trophy for nations’ best scholar-athlete
- Craig Bohl announces his retirement as head coach of Wyoming football
- Oklahoma transfer QB Dillon Gabriel visiting Oregon this week
- ASU assistants Samples, Carrington sign contract extensions through 2025
- Utah pursuing Washington State WR Josh Kelly in transfer portal
- Colorado legend Darian Hagan leaving Buffs to coach at San Diego State
- Sporting News: Projected landing spots for Cam Ward, Dillon Gabriel and more
- Social media slams Jedd Fisch’s Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year award snub
- USC hoops freshman Bronny James could play Sunday, per report
- 2023 CBS Sports college football All-America team
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal - December 6, 2023
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee - December 6, 2023
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond - December 6, 2023