By Mitch Harper, KSL Sports: BYU football joining the Big 12 Conference is a historic move for the Cougars. It will be the sixth different league that BYU has been a member of in football.
From 2011 to 2022, BYU played as an FBS Independent program, with all its Olympic sports competing in the West Coast Conference.
Read the full story…
As BYU football prepares for its first season on the gridiron in the Big 12 Conference, we look back on BYU's first years in other leagues.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)