By Jackson Moore, 247Sports: In news first broken exclusively to BarkBoard VIP subscribers on Thursday, Fresno State has named its starting quarterback for the 2023 season. UCF transfer Mikey Keene has won the job and will lead the offense in the Bulldogs’ opener at Purdue on Sept. 2.
The Bulldogs spent most of fall camp with newcomer Keene and 2022 back-up Logan Fife splitting the first-team quarterback reps.
Read the full story…
Keene will start the Bulldogs' opener on Sept. 2 at Purdue. BarkBoard.com first broke this news to VIP subscribers on Thursday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game
- 247Sports’ preseason Top 25 basketball rankings for 2023-24
- Shedeur Sanders stands up for teammate after loss to USC
- O.J. Simpson calls on USC to fire defensive coordinator Alex Grinch
- Kaye: For the second straight season, Boise State has a QB controversy
- Michael Penix says Washington has a standard to uphold
- Vinnick: Pat McAfee proves he’s College GameDay’s blowhard-in-chief
- 247Sports’ college football Week 6 bowl projections
- Next up for Cal, the toughest 5-game stretch in program history
- Lincoln Riley backs Alex Grinch, says defense ‘doesn’t look like last year’
- Quality, not quantity of penalties doom ASU in Berkeley
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll - October 2, 2023
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five - October 2, 2023
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams - October 2, 2023