Buff Stampede: Former five-star defensive line prospect Antonio Alfano was suspended from Colorado’s football team this spring for violation of team rules. It looked unlikely he would have a future with the Buffaloes.
But on Wednesday, Alfano was named one of CU football’s “Students of the Week,” along with offensive lineman Kanan Ray. BuffStampede.com inquired about Alfano’s current standing with the football team and was told by a CU athletic department spokesman that “he is working through the processes and requirements to get fully reinstated, and is doing his best to do just that.”
On Wednesday, previously suspended defensive lineman Antonio Alfano was named one of CU football's Students of the Week...
—More from News Feed—
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Jonathan Smith, Mike Elko attractive Michigan State head coaching candidates
- For BYU’s Darius Lassiter, Big 12 opener at Kansas is incredibly personal
- Wilner picks of the week: Colorado faces its toughest challenge, by far
- Utah football fully embracing ‘next man up’ mentality
- Former Boise State players guiding Idaho HS athletes through coaching
- WSU defensive tackle Rashad McKenzie out for the season, says Jake Dickert
- USC linebackers preparing to ‘get that juice back’ against Arizona State
- Brian Fish returns to assistant coach position for Oregon men’s basketball
- Oregon vs Colorado football game tickets reach ridiculously high prices
- Oregon football recruiting visitor list vs. Colorado
- Promotion/relegation in CFB? Game-changing idea could help save Pac-12
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State - September 21, 2023
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’ - September 21, 2023
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football? - September 21, 2023