OregonLive.con: Consensus four-star offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia announced his commitment to Oregon over fellow finalist Arkansas, BYU, USC, Utah, Utah and Virginia.
The commitment moved Oregon’s 2021 recruiting class from No. 5 nationally to No. 3 – leapfrogging Clemson (5) and LSU (4) and sitting behind only Ohio State (2) and Alabama (1).
The 6-foot-5, 280-pound lineman, out of Orem High School (Orem, Utah), also held offers from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Miami (Fla.), Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, Stanford, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin and others.
Rated the nation's No. 9 offensive tackle, Kingsley Suamataia chose Oregon over offers from Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC and others
—More from News Feed—
- Bartle: Micah Bernard will withdraw his name from portal and return to Utah
- Cal, Oregon, OSU, Stanford, and UW make Top 5 for Nation’s No. 7 QB
- NCAA generates $1.1 billion in revenue as COVID rebound continues
- Canzano: Dogfight forming in Pac-12 men’s hoops standings, reprieve from FS1
- Reed: Justin Herbert’s new contract with Chargers could surpass $500M
- SuperWest 5-star college hoops freshmen receive mixed grades from 247Sports
- Oregon offers scholarship to legacy quarterback recruit Akili Smith Jr.
- CBS Sports Bracketology: Arizona earns a 1-seed as Kansas falls off top line
- Mario Cristobal, Miami football parts ways with OC Josh Gattis
- 18 SuperWest players make @PFF’s 101 best college football players of 2022
- Mike Zimmer joins Deion Sanders’ Colorado coaching staff in unknown role
- The Husky collective 1861 Foundation takes a different approach to NIL
- Jake Dickert talks about WSU contract extension: ‘This is home to us’
- Stanford ‘a team to watch’ to land former five-star UW transfer QB Sam Huard
- Report: Nation’s No. 1 football recruit to visit USC this weekend
- Dana Altman explains reason for star freshman Kel’el Ware’s reduced role
- Judd: Could BYU QB Jaren Hall be the next Brock Purdy?
- Pac-12’s Merton Hanks confident in Deion Sanders’ impact on Buffs, conference
- Athlon: Every Pac-12 team’s most important 2023 transfer portal additions
- Utah, Oregon St recruits among notable risers in final 2023 Top247 rankings
- 247Sports: Sean Miller a contender for midseason National Coach of the Year
- Boise State’s Billy Bowens played through significant hand injury in 2022
- Coach Prime tops CBS Sports 5 key storylines to watch on National Signing Day
- The top transfer portal addition for each of USC’s 2023 opponents
- With new stadium and surging program, San Diego State an easy case for Pac-12
- Oregon lands commitment from former 4-star Ole Miss safety Tysheem Johnson
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley taking different approach than in past after tough losses
- Canzano: Emptying my notebook on Bronny James, broadcasting and QBs
- Drew: Did BYU football get better or worse via the transfer portal?
- Blue-chippers flocking to first big junior day of Coach Prime era at Colorado
- Bartle: Micah Bernard will withdraw his name from portal and return to Utah - January 27, 2023
- Cal, Oregon, OSU, Stanford, and UW make Top 5 for Nation’s No. 7 QB - January 27, 2023
- NCAA generates $1.1 billion in revenue as COVID rebound continues - January 27, 2023