By Joe Freeman, The Oregonian/OregonLive: DJ Uiagalelei scouted the Oregon State Beavers, watched video of each of their games last season, fell in love with their pro-style offense and decided that Corvallis was where he wanted to be.
So he put his name in the transfer portal, let the school know he was interested, and waited to hear back from coach Jonathan Smith and offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren.
Read the full story…
Worth the wait: DJ Uiagalelei’s transfer to Oregon State Beavers about football, fit and ‘a feeling’
Uiagalelei spoke publicly Thursday for the first time since entering the transfer portal and arriving at Oregon State.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits - March 29, 2023
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2 - March 29, 2023
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story - March 29, 2023