By Brady Frederick and Zack Armstrong, KTVB.com: Two big changes to the Boise State offense paid off on Friday night as the Broncos posted 35 unanswered points to come from behind and beat San Diego State at Albertsons Stadium.
In his first start at quarterback, redshirt freshman Taylen Green provided a massive spark to open up Boise State’s run game.
Read the full story…
"I felt like I could maybe make a difference and maybe help, and fill an obligation to the program," Koetter said Monday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023