AP News: Kansas State quarterback Skylar Thompson is ready to play football next month.
Or in the winter. Or even the spring.
He just wants to pull on his shoulder pads one last time, run onto the field in front of thousands of adoring fans, and experience the thrill of college football. It doesn’t matter much to Thompson whether flurries are flying or birds are chirping, he just wants an opportunity that the spread of COVID-19 is threatening to take away from him.
Kansas State quarterback Skylar Thompson is ready to play football next month. Or in the winter. Or even the spring. He just wants to pull on his shoulder pads one last time, run onto...
—More from News Feed—
- Bears lose four-star DB prospect; is conference uncertainty costing Cal?
- Date, time announced for Arizona men’s basketball Red-Blue scrimmage
- Does escalator clause in Big Ten media rights deal mean expansion isn’t over?
- NCAA asking for help identifying NIL pay-for-play violations
- WSU transfer, Oregon kicking rarity Andrew Boyle competing for all three jobs
- Emory Jones named Arizona State starting quarterback
- Canzano: Pac-12 on high alert after Big Ten reveal
- CBS Sports: Utah’s Lander Barton to make immediate impact in 2022
- SMU and Oregon presidents may have spoken about realignment in late July
- 4 West teams among 12 toughest September schedules per On3 Sports
- Athlon Sports: College football’s Top 25 defensive lines for 2022
- UC Regents assert they can block UCLA move to Big Ten, citing damage to Cal
- 247Sports’ preseason true freshman All-American Team for 2022
- Athlon: College football’s top 20 offensive lines for 2022
- 247Sports: Ranking all 131 expected FBS starting quarterbacks for 2022 season
- Utah’s Chad Bumphis praises young WR depth, ‘These guys are unbelievable’
- Bronco cornerback Markel Reed returns to full speed after offseason surgery
- Boise State football jersey shirts on sale, proceeds go to players
- Raley: Why Sam Huard should or shouldn’t start at UW quarterback
- WSU’s Grant Stephens says this is the most fun he’s had playing football
- New Oregon NIL collective ‘Ducks Rising’ set to launch
- Arizona DL Kyon Barrs working to live up to expectations
- Big Ten completes 7-year, $7B media rights agreement with Fox, CBS, NBC
- USC, UCLA exits could cost remaining Pac-12 schools $13M in media rights
- AD on Boise State’s value to Idaho: ‘We’re the front porch of this state’
- Report: CFP Board of Managers mulls breaking football out of NCAA
- Washington men’s basketball promotes Will Conroy to Associate Head Coach
- Wilner: Pac-12’s Merton Hanks won’t tolerate ‘shenanigans’ with USC and UCLA
- Canzano: ESPN’s fuzzy Pac-12 football broadcast issue comes into focus
- 2022 CBS Sports / 247Sports preseason All-America team
- Bears lose four-star DB prospect; is conference uncertainty costing Cal? - August 18, 2022
- Date, time announced for Arizona men’s basketball Red-Blue scrimmage - August 18, 2022
- Does escalator clause in Big Ten media rights deal mean expansion isn’t over? - August 18, 2022