By Shehan Jeyarajah, CBS Sports: Week 6 of the college football season something of an enigma with four games featuring a pair of AP Top 25 teams.
Unlike Week 5, there are few marquee games ripe for upsets. No. 3 Iowa vs. No. 4 Penn State should be a great game, but it’s the only matchup featuring a top-10 team playing an opponent within even 10 spots of its ranking.
That means it’s time to look down the board for upsets.
Read the full story…
Looking for more Sun Devil news? Find it at our ASU News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- Report: Colorado hires former NFL lineman Phil Loadholt to coach OL
- Why a big-money, high-stakes QB transfer carousel will define the 2024 season
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics? - December 7, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl - December 7, 2023