By Jeff Call, Deseret News: A year ago, BYU basketball had its worst finish — fifth place — since joining the West Coast Conference in 2011-12.
And now, in their final season as members of the WCC, the league’s coaches voted the Cougars to finish in a tie for third place with San Francisco.
Read the full story…
While BYU is set to join what is considered to be the toughest league in the country, the Big 12, next season, coach Mark Pope is focused on what’s directly in front of him.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’
- Four-star WR Aaron Butler backs off commitment to Colorado
- Miller Moss steps into USC starting QB role with poise, teammate support
- Herm Edwards on Jayden Daniels’ Heisman win: ‘He deserves it’
- Seven SuperWest players on Athlon’s way-too-early 2024 Heisman contenders
- Reggie Bush: Heisman Trust should ‘do the right thing,’ return Heisman Trophy
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach - December 10, 2023
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon - December 10, 2023
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’ - December 10, 2023