By Chris Karpman, SunDevil Source: Arizona State football will practice at Camp Tontozona this August after a three-year absence related to COVID-19 considerations, fulfilling a commitment made by first-year coach Kenny Dillingham.
The Sun Devils will be at Camp Tontozona from August 10-12, with a public scrimmage to take place on Saturday, August 12, the program announced Thursday.
Read the full story…
After not practicing for the last three years at Camp Tontozona, Arizona State will return for three days this August.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- USC fans have pitchforks out for Alex Grinch after bumpy ride vs Sun Devils
- Dan Lanning provides injury update on Oregon RB Noah Whittington
- Skattebo utilization personifies Dillingham approach as play-caller vs USC
- Scheer: Jedd Fisch could have decision to make at quarterback
- QB Nate Johnson apologizes for Utah’s lackluster offensive performance
- Sanders responds to Lanning’s comments after ‘old-fashioned butt kicking’
- 247Sports’ college football bowl projections entering Week 5
- Former players speak out after absurd suggestion for Stanford to cut football
- Report: UC Regents form committee to look at impact of Cal’s move to ACC
- Lincoln Riley breaks down why USC agreed to early Colorado kickoff time
- Colorado player scuffs up midfield logo at Autzen Stadium on Friday
- Deion Sanders given parking ticket by CU campus police
- Thamel: Utah star QB Cam Rising won’t start vs. UCLA
- NCAA committee recommends removing cannabis from banned substances list
- Pac-12’s bevy of star transfer QBs lead league into season-changing Week 4
- USC fans have pitchforks out for Alex Grinch after bumpy ride vs Sun Devils - September 24, 2023
- Dan Lanning provides injury update on Oregon RB Noah Whittington - September 24, 2023
- Skattebo utilization personifies Dillingham approach as play-caller vs USC - September 24, 2023