By Brian J. Pedersen, Arizona Desert Swarm: It was quite a surprise earlier this month when Arizona landed a commitment in the 2025 recruiting class even though the 2024 class was far from complete. And just as surprising was how long that commitment lasted.
Toby Mealer, a 3-star offensive lineman from Chandler, announced Monday night he was backing off the pledge he made to the Wildcats less than two weeks ago.
Read the full story…
It was quite a surprise earlier this month when Arizona landed a commitment in the 2025 recruiting class even though the 2024 class was far from complete. And just as surprising was how long that...
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters