By Brandon Judd, Deseret News: It’s been almost 30 years since three former BYU quarterbacks all took snaps at the position during the same week in NFL action.
It happened again Sunday.
While Zach Wilson has been the New York Jets’ starter since Aaron Rodgers’ Achilles injury four plays into the season and Taysom Hill is a do-everything star for the New Orleans Saints — yes, even passing the ball — the surprise on Sunday was Minnesota Vikings backup quarterback Jaren Hall.
Read the full story…
Zach Wilson, Taysom Hill and Jaren Hall all lined up behind center for all or part of their teams’ respective victories.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU - December 9, 2023
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach - December 9, 2023
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense - December 9, 2023