By Brad Crawford, 247Sports: It’s hard to believe, but the start of spring practice is already almost here across college football coming out of the signing period ahead of the 2023 season.
And 10 bold predictions have surfaced from yours truly after combing through the Power Five conferences, each dripping with preseason narratives beginning to form.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season - March 29, 2023
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania - March 29, 2023
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season - March 29, 2023