By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: Gonzaga’s 2023 NCAA Tournament run ended on Saturday in a blowout loss to Connecticut. Now that the Zags’ season is over, get ready for a fresh round of speculation surrounding the school’s future, and more particularly, a possible move to the Big 12 Conference.
While the Pac-12 considers adding San Diego State and maybe also SMU, the Big 12 and its commissioner, Brett Yormark, have had conversations with Gonzaga administrators.
Read the full story…
Is Gonzaga entering its last season as a member of the West Coast Conference? Is the Big 12 about to bring GU into the fold?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Zemek: USC is leaving the Pac-12, but it still needs the Pac-12 to survive
- Wadleigh: What would the best-case scenario be for each Pac-12 team in 2023?
- On3 Sports: Analyzing schedules projections for 2023 Pac-12 win totals
- 247Sports: Colorado, USC, Oregon, Utah among ESPN College GameDay predictions
- Andy Enfield lauds Los Angeles as ‘No. 1 basketball market in the country’
- 2025 Michigan CB commit Chris Ewald will visit USC
- Reinforcements arrive in Boulder over Memorial Day in prep for summer work
- Athlon: 2023 Oregon State football season preview and prediction
- Stanford to host NCAA baseball tournament regional
- Utah softball stamps ticket to WCWS for first time since 1994
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)