By Robbie Weinstein, 247Sports: During his time on staff at Washington, 247Sports national recruiting analyst Cooper Petagna hosted scores of recruits for the Huskies. But one stood out compared with the rest: A record-setting, magnetic wide receiver named Puka Nacua.
Nacua emerged as one of the NFL’s biggest stories over the past two weeks, setting a new rookie record with 25 receptions in his first two games for the Los Angeles Rams, a number that leads the league ahead of the likes of Justin Jefferson, Stefon Diggs and Tyreek Hill.
Read the full story…
Rookie Rams revelation Puka Nacua leads the NFL with 25 receptions through two weeks. It sounds familiar to recruitniks out West, who watched Nacua shatter state records high school records. We revisit Nacua's journey from Utah, to Washington, back to the Beehive State and then out to Los Angeles.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Eight from Pac-12 make PFF college football All-America team
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee
- Canzano: Oregon-Oregon State ‘Civil War’ is on for 2024 and beyond
- Wyoming DC Jay Sawvel named head coach of Cowboy football
- Travis Hunter wins Paul Hornung Award as nation’s most versatile player
- Bo Nix wins the 2023 Campbell Trophy for nations’ best scholar-athlete
- Craig Bohl announces his retirement as head coach of Wyoming football
- Oklahoma transfer QB Dillon Gabriel visiting Oregon this week
- ASU assistants Samples, Carrington sign contract extensions through 2025
- Utah pursuing Washington State WR Josh Kelly in transfer portal
- Colorado legend Darian Hagan leaving Buffs to coach at San Diego State
- Sporting News: Projected landing spots for Cam Ward, Dillon Gabriel and more
- Social media slams Jedd Fisch’s Pac-12 Football Coach of the Year award snub
- USC hoops freshman Bronny James could play Sunday, per report
- Eight from Pac-12 make PFF college football All-America team - December 6, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer explains why Washington didn’t hold a watch party for CFP reveal - December 6, 2023
- Florida Gov. sets aside $1M in state budget for fight against CFP committee - December 6, 2023