By Jay Tust, KTVB.com: The Horseshoe Collective is about to toast its first batch of golden ale, thanks to a partnership with the award-winning Western Collective.
In the latest bubbling Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) opportunity – crafted to benefit Boise State student-athletes – Western Collective will debut their newest brew on Saturday. The Horseshoe Golden Ale is bound to be a Boise favorite.
Read the full story…
Proceeds from the Horseshoe Golden Ale will benefit Boise State athletes through The Horseshoe Collective. The can features plays drawn by Leon Rice and Andy Avalos.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)