By Nick Bromberg, Yahoo!Sports: USC linebacker Tuasivi Nomura played part of a game earlier this season with a gruesome injury.
Trojans’ coach Lincoln Riley told reporters on Tuesday that Nomura stayed in a game after suffering a compound fracture in one of his fingers. Riley said he believed Nomura broke the finger during the team’s win over Fresno State in September and played three plays after the injury.
Read the full story…
Nomura "played three more plays with the bone sticking out of his finger" after he was initially injured.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Reports say Cam Ward has 10 substantial NIL offers, including from UW
- Troy Taylor reveals Stanford football facilities set to get $3M ‘facelift’
- Report: Cal TE coach Tim Plough a leading candidate for UC Davis job
- “Fire Chip Kelly” banner flies over UCLA Tuesday morning
- Trojans Wire: One last look at USC defensive coordinator candidates
- Oregon’s Troy Franklin and Tez Johnson closing in on statistical milestone
- Offensive coordinator Beau Baldwin will not remain on staff at ASU
- BYU will be quarterback shopping this holiday season
- Linebacker Levani Damuni returning to Utah in 2024
- Utah State QB Levi Williams to forego senior season for Navy SEAL training
- Heisman Watch: It’s come down to Oregon’s Bo Nix or LSU’s Jayden Daniels
- Travis Hunter predicts breakout 2024 season for Colorado
- Caleb Williams undecided on 2024 NFL Draft, ‘game-time decision’
- Trent Bray named Oregon State football head coach
- San Diego St expected to hire Sean Lewis as HC after 1-year as Colorado OC
- Reports say Cam Ward has 10 substantial NIL offers, including from UW - November 29, 2023
- Troy Taylor reveals Stanford football facilities set to get $3M ‘facelift’ - November 29, 2023
- Report: Cal TE coach Tim Plough a leading candidate for UC Davis job - November 29, 2023