By Brandon Marcello, 247Sports : Alabama is no longer the king of college football and Nick Saban knows it. The winning culture and process installed by Saban, the greatest coach of all time, has finally been successfully duplicated by his protege, Kirby Smart.
Georgia has won two straight national championships and has dominated opponents, including a record-shattering victory to win the national title in January against TCU. Alabama didn’t even advance to the SEC Championship Game last season.
Read the full story…
Georgia solidified itself atop the college football world, and Alabama stumbled as USC, Florida State and LSU gained ground in the rankings following spring practices.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal