By Andrew Graham, On3 Sports: Two of Oregon’s best offensive players affirmed on Friday that they’d be playing for the Ducks in the Fiesta Bowl against Liberty, as quarterback Bo Nix and running back Bucky Irving posted on social media to reflect their intent. Nix had previously said he planned to play in the bowl.
With opt-outs for NFL-bound players commonplace now, Nix and Irving would’ve been logical candidates to sit out the bowl game. Instead, the duo will be running out one last time for the Ducks.
Read the full story…
The Ducks offensive duo has made it clear that they'll be playing in the Fiesta Bowl, despite likely NFL futures.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon
- Iowa guard Caitlin Clark breaks Pete Maravich’s NCAA scoring record
- Rome Odunze put on a show at NFL combine, does something rarely ever seen
- ESPN: Ranking the top 10 college football quarterbacks in 2024
- Wilner: Utah the favorite in 2024 Big 12 football title race
- Washington adds three sought after prospects to list of official visitors
- Report: Former Bruin great Robert Thomas to be UCLA’s next linebackers coach
- Bronny James to make NBA Draft decision based on team interest, agent says
- Mike Krzyzewski calls for end of court storming, punishments when it occurs
- Big 12, ACC coaches concerned about Big Ten, SEC auto bids in CFP proposals
- Stanford set to host five-star OT Andrew Babalola for visit
- Bears could give Caleb Williams chance to ‘rewrite history’ with No. 1 pick
- Oregon’s N’Faly Dante building house for his mother in Mali with NIL money
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position - March 3, 2024
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers - March 3, 2024
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon - March 3, 2024