By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: The Clemson Tigers were missing a lot of players and still beat Iowa State in the Camping World Bowl.
The Purdue Boilermakers were missing their best wide receiver, one of their star pass rushers, a quality offensive lineman, and had a lot of other players either injured or unavailable.
Read the full story…
Shorthanded Arizona State put up a good fight vs Wisconsin. Undermanned Clemson beat Iowa State. This adds to the belief that UCLA could have played NC State.
Looking for more Bruin news? Find it at our UCLA News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon
- Jake Dickert says Cameron Ward’s departure ‘not a shock or surprise’
- Pat Chun says next big step is securing media rights deal for WSU and OSU
- Former UCLA coach John Wooden to be honored with commemorative U.S. stamp
- Bo Nix remains undecided on playing in future bowl game with Ducks
- Former UNLV head coach Marcus Arroyo a serious candidate for ASU OC position
- Former Arizona commit Quimari Shemwell flips his pledge to Utah
- Washington staves off Oregon comeback to win Pac-12 and secure playoff spot
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year - December 2, 2023
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title - December 2, 2023
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon - December 2, 2023